ABOUT OUR POSTERS
PRINTING MUSEUM QUALITY ART PRINTS
Because your satisfaction comes first and excellence is our core value, all our posters are printed on demand (no stock) with the same care and state of the art technics used for Art Prints exhibitions, ensuring for each print the best quality.
- Fine Art process
- 12 giclées printing
- Original and Official UV inks (pigment based)
- High quality Enhanced Matte Art paper 200gsm*
- Perfect definition
- Vibrant Colors
- Velvety Matte finish
* 4X thicker than classic A4 copy paper
Myretroposter doesn't print its posters but relies on a well experienced and established partner, a Fine Art Trade Guild approved printer who has been publishing prints for famous artists, photographers and museums and is recognised as one of Europe’s leading outsourced print on demand suppliers.
Our printing partner has labs in UK, Netherlands, USA (2) and Australia, all following the same standards, which allow us to print as close as possible from the shipping destination and reduce our carbon footprint.
They use UV inks which contain enhanced light stabilisers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks; protecting the vibrancy of the prints for over 100 years in ideal conditions.
All labs have committed to :
- Use the best quality branded materials
- Use 100% non-polluting* / not harmful materials to the planet and health
- Use solvent-free inks and no varnish
- Use modern and eco friendly printing processes
- Do rigorous quality checks at every stage
- Undergo annual testing by a UKAS approved laboratory
- Use controlled forestry wood for the frames
- Do recycle
- Employ disabled people
These values are dear to us to create beautiful quality sustainable posters and frames while minimizing our footprint on the ecosystem.