ABOUT OUR POSTERS
ORIGINAL LIMITED EDITION GALLERY WALL PRINTS
All the posters featured on MyRetroposter.com are original creations
commercialized in limited editions with the authorization of the artists who are commissioned on every sale.
Each poster is printed from the master file created by the artist which size matches the largest size commercialized on the site with a resolution of 300 Dpi to ensure the best definition.
Each design will be printed to a maximum number of 300 prints including all sizes but postcards, for Collector Editions, designs will be printed to 20 or 50 ex maximum.
PRINTING EXHIBITION QUALITY ART PRINTS
To ensure that you are always satisfied with your purchase, we print each poster on demand (no stock) using the same care and state-of-the-art techniques used for Art Prints exhibitions. This guarantees the best quality for each and every print.
- Profesional HD printers
- 12 giclées (Fine Art Process)
- Original and Official UV inks (pigment based)
- Premium Quality Enhanced Matte Art paper 200gsm*
- Perfect Reproduction of the Artist's Master File
- Vibrant Colors
- Velvety Matte finish
* 4X thicker than classic A4 copy paper
Myretroposter doesn't print its own posters, but relies on a well-experienced and established partner. This partner is a Fine Art Trade Guild-approved printer who has been publishing prints for famous artists, photographers, and museums. They are recognized as one of Europe’s leading outsourced print-on-demand suppliers.
Our printing partner has labs in UK, Netherlands, USA and Australia, all following the same standards, which allow us to print as close as possible to the shipping destinations and reduce our carbon footprint and transit time.
They use UV inks that contain enhanced light stabilizers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks; protecting the vibrancy of the prints for over 100 years in ideal conditions.
All labs have committed to :
- Use the best quality branded materials
- Use 100% non-polluting* / not harmful materials to the planet and health
- Use solvent-free inks and no varnish
- Use modern and eco-friendly printing processes
- Do rigorous quality checks at every stage
- Undergo annual testing by a UKAS-approved laboratory
- Use controlled forestry wood for the frames
- Do recycle
- Employ disabled people
We care about these values because they help us make beautiful, high-quality, sustainable posters and frames, while minimizing our impact on the ecosystem.