ADD A COLLECTOR TO YOUR INTERIOR DESIGN
Bring an exclusive vintage travel touch to your home with this limited-to-fifty Original Edition of 'PARQUE ANHAGABAHU SAO PAULO' poster created by french artist Alecse.
This collector edition offers an elegant getaway both for eyes and mind and prolongs your best travel memories of Sao Paulo and adds a vintage Brasilian vibe to your interior.
You will enjoy a rare and highly decorative limited edition poster which will appreciate over time.
COLLECTOR EDITION POSTER HIGHLIGHTS
- PARQUE ANHAGABAHU SAO PAULO poster is a limited-to-50 original edition
- Size : XL only (50x75cm / 20'x30')
- Numbered and signed by Alecse™
- Comes with a certificate of authenticity
- Subject : This Vintage Travel Poster shows the Anhagabahu Park in Sao Paulo with a statue in palm trees in the foreground and buildings in the background
- Main tone(s) : Orange / Purple
- Top and bottom titles color(s) : Purple / Mastic
COLLECTOR EDITION PRICING
All Limited Edition Poster designs to be only printed to :
- 50 Limited Original Editions on Exhibition Quality EMA paper, numbered from 1 to 50,
- 3 Artist Editions (E.A.) on Dibond, numbered from EA 1 to EA 3
The price structure of the limited editions posters is set as follow :
|Original Edition number||Price set on MyRetroposter|
|15 to 20||119€|
|21 to 35||149€|
|36 to 50||199€|
|6 to 14||250€|
|2 to 5||500€|
*Postcards may also be issued to promote the design
COLLECTOR EDITION SPECS
- Hight quality Fine Art Process with 12 colour giclees printers (100+ year colour guarantee)
- Printed on museum-quality heavyweight 200gsm Enhanced Matte Art paper (EMA)
- Poster only. Frames sold separately
- Free worldwide shipping included
- Production time : 2 business days
- Rolled and packaged in a carton tube for maximal protection
- Satisfaction guaranteed : if the print/packaging are delivered damaged, the poster will be replaced upon return of the falty one (to be destroyed)
- Standard delivery time : 3 to 5 days (after production) in EU, Australia and USA, up to 15 days for the rest of the world
SUSTAINABLE DECORATION :
- Not a disposable product : Well kept, it will last a lifetime
- No stock, no waste : Printed on order, Shipped within 2 days
- Less CO2 : Thanks to our partner’s facilities in Netherlands, UK, USA and Australia, our posters are manufactured as close as possible from their shipping destination*.
by Alecse™ © MyRetroposter, 2017-2021
MyRetroposter shall not be held responsible for any custom duty / import taxes that may occur.
A potential printing defect may be identified if the signature and titles are not crisp.
PLEASE contact us if you wish to receive a close-up picture in High Definition before placing your order.
If your print has any defect or has been damaged during the packing or shipping stage, contact us and we'll organize a re-print at the earliest.
You can return all orders (except for custom posters) within 14 days to get a full refund minus shipping fees. Myretroposter doesn't cover the poster(s) return shipping fees.
All delivery timings are estimates and Myretroposter decline any responsibility on delays due to courier services, customs or local distribution networks.
ABOUT OUR POSTERS
ORIGINAL LIMITED EDITION GALLERY WALL PRINTS
All the posters featured on MyRetroposter.com are original creations
commercialized in limited editions with the authorization of the artists who are commissioned on every sale.
Each poster is printed from the master file created by the artist which size matches the largest size commercialized on the site with a resolution of 300 Dpi to ensure the best definition.
Each design will be printed to a maximum number of 300 prints including all sizes but postcards, for Collector Editions, designs will be printed to 20 or 50 ex maximum.
PRINTING EXHIBITION QUALITY ART PRINTS
To ensure that you are always satisfied with your purchase, we print each poster on demand (no stock) using the same care and state-of-the-art techniques used for Art Prints exhibitions. This guarantees the best quality for each and every print.
- Profesional HD printers
- 12 giclées (Fine Art Process)
- Original and Official UV inks (pigment based)
- Premium Quality Enhanced Matte Art paper 200gsm*
- Perfect Reproduction of the Artist's Master File
- Vibrant Colors
- Velvety Matte finish
* 4X thicker than classic A4 copy paper
Myretroposter doesn't print its own posters, but relies on a well-experienced and established partner. This partner is a Fine Art Trade Guild-approved printer who has been publishing prints for famous artists, photographers, and museums. They are recognized as one of Europe’s leading outsourced print-on-demand suppliers.
Our printing partner has labs in UK, Netherlands, USA and Australia, all following the same standards, which allow us to print as close as possible to the shipping destinations and reduce our carbon footprint and transit time.
They use UV inks that contain enhanced light stabilizers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks; protecting the vibrancy of the prints for over 100 years in ideal conditions.
All labs have committed to :
- Use the best quality branded materials
- Use 100% non-polluting* / not harmful materials to the planet and health
- Use solvent-free inks and no varnish
- Use modern and eco-friendly printing processes
- Do rigorous quality checks at every stage
- Undergo annual testing by a UKAS-approved laboratory
- Use controlled forestry wood for the frames
- Do recycle
- Employ disabled people
We care about these values because they help us make beautiful, high-quality, sustainable posters and frames, while minimizing our impact on the ecosystem.
WE ARE DELIVERING OUR POSTERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Processing Time or Handling Time: Production Time for rolled posters: 1-3 working days. (Monday-Friday)
Order Cut-off Time: Our order Cut Off Time is 8 pm (Los Angeles) Pacific - Standard Time
Transit Time: All shipping times and dates are provided in good faith, but they are just estimates.
FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING
Posters : Standard shipping with tracking is included in the product price.
Frames : Calculated at checkout.
The average is 2 to 7 working days. (Monday-Friday)
Up to 15 days for remote locations.
A print will be considered lost if it has not arrived within 30 days after shipping date.
EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH TRACKINGThis shipping upgrade will be calculated at check-out and depends upon the destination country.
Up to 15 days for remote locations.
OVERNIGHT (on special demand)
This service can be quoted on demand usually within 2 hours.
All posters and frames are carefully packaged in our partners' packing and shipping stations in the USA.
Poster only :
Posters in sizes S and A4 are sent in a reinforced envelope
All other sizes are sent rolled in a carton tube.
Frames and Poster Panels :
A special packaging ensures their full protection.
Even if our partners take the best care of the prints while packing them and delivering to your door, accidents happen. Hence if the product is damaged, it will be replaced or refunded.
Upon receiving your package, please inspect it for any damage or if the box has been opened. If there is any damage, please do not accept the package and the shipping carrier will automatically return it.
If you realize the poster was damaged after delivery, please email us some pictures of the damages (packaging+poster) and we will re-print and re-ship at the earliest.
LOST OR STOLEN PARCELS
Lost and stolen parcels will be replaced after investigation with the courier service.
If a parcel can't be delivered because the address on the order was inaccurate or incomplete, the parcel will be sent back to the printing lab. Once it is returned, the customer will need to pay for the new shipment or return to the artist.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
If customs or import taxes apply to the purchase, the buyer is responsible for paying them. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Myretroposter or the Printing labs do not keep any stock of posters - all prints are made to order. To ensure the perfect quality of all orders, any posters that are returned will never be sold again by Myretroposter. The customer is responsible for paying the returning shipping fees to the Artist, who will dispose of the print.
👉🏼 Please keep in mind that the estimated time of arrival for our Limited Edition Posters includes both the production time (since all posters are printed to order) and the delivery time. We cannot be held responsible for any potential shipping delays due to customs or courier services. The estimates provided on the posters' pages are only meant to be informative, and actual delivery times may vary depending on your local delivery services.
For more information:
Address: 1201 Orange Street Suite 7160, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, United States
Phone: +1 (302) 394-9936