ELEGANT DESIGN, SOLID, LIGHTWEIGHT & READY TO HANG
The perfect contemporary option for displaying your posters. We use fine art inks with a Giclée printing method to ensure increased saturation and luminosity.
Each print comes with a hidden subframe hanging system, floating your artwork 15mm from the wall.
With the Dibond™ panel option, you'll be able to hang your poster right upon arrival!
ORDER YOUR POSTER BOUNDED ON A RIGID PANEL
- Smooth price : Starting 23€, more than two times cheaper than a frame
- Elegant : Almost invisible but for its stylish black edges
- Easy to hang : It comes with a special hanger, ready to cling to the wall
- Super light : Minimal weight compared to a frame with glass
- Protected : The poster is perfectly fitted on the panel which rigidity prevents warping, denting and bending
POSTER PANEL HIGHLIGHTSPoster panels are often used for exhibition as they just look great!
- Fine Art 12 Giclée printing process
- Mounted on Dibond™ Aluminium panel
- Sealed with a matte laminate (which protects the print)
- 3mm thick with three layers; a black polyethylene core between two platinum white aluminium sheets
- Lightweight and highly portable
- Highly durable
- Special wall hanger included
- Matching all our poster sizes
- Production time : 3 business days average
*Gatorboard is a special type of foam board : a water resistant resin impregnated wood fibre substrate, which is exceptionally light and strong. It provides a more refined, stronger alternative to foam board.
- Poster is not included and must be purchased in the same order
- Make sure your poster and poster panel sizes match
- If you use the wall hanger, you will only need a nail
- Unlike our classic frames, our Dibond™ poster panels are only manufactured in the UK (Custom Duty may apply and is not included in the price)
- Average shipping price in EU is around 9.5 to 35€ but may get more expensive for the rest of the world.
We sincerely apologize to our clients outside EU for not being able to provide better rates at this time.
- Standard and Express shipping options are available from checkout
A potential printing defect may be identified if the signature and titles are not crisp.
PLEASE contact us if you wish to receive a close-up picture in High Definition before placing your order.
If your print has any defect or has been damaged during the packing or shipping stage, contact us and we'll organize a re-print at the earliest.
You can return all orders (except for custom posters) within 14 days to get a full refund minus shipping fees. Myretroposter doesn't cover the poster(s) return shipping fees.
All delivery timings are estimates and Myretroposter decline any responsibility on delays due to courier services, customs or local distribution networks.
ABOUT OUR POSTERS
ORIGINAL LIMITED EDITION GALLERY WALL PRINTS
All the posters featured on MyRetroposter.com are original creations
commercialized in limited editions with the authorization of the artists who are commissioned on every sale.
Each poster is printed from the master file created by the artist which size matches the largest size commercialized on the site with a resolution of 300 Dpi to ensure the best definition.
Each design will be printed to a maximum number of 300 prints including all sizes but postcards, for Collector Editions, designs will be printed to 20 or 50 ex maximum.
PRINTING EXHIBITION QUALITY ART PRINTS
To ensure that you are always satisfied with your purchase, we print each poster on demand (no stock) using the same care and state-of-the-art techniques used for Art Prints exhibitions. This guarantees the best quality for each and every print.
- Profesional HD printers
- 12 giclées (Fine Art Process)
- Original and Official UV inks (pigment based)
- Premium Quality Enhanced Matte Art paper 200gsm*
- Perfect Reproduction of the Artist's Master File
- Vibrant Colors
- Velvety Matte finish
* 4X thicker than classic A4 copy paper
Myretroposter doesn't print its own posters, but relies on a well-experienced and established partner. This partner is a Fine Art Trade Guild-approved printer who has been publishing prints for famous artists, photographers, and museums. They are recognized as one of Europe’s leading outsourced print-on-demand suppliers.
Our printing partner has labs in UK, Netherlands, USA and Australia, all following the same standards, which allow us to print as close as possible to the shipping destinations and reduce our carbon footprint and transit time.
They use UV inks that contain enhanced light stabilizers; offering far more durability than dye-based inks; protecting the vibrancy of the prints for over 100 years in ideal conditions.
All labs have committed to :
- Use the best quality branded materials
- Use 100% non-polluting* / not harmful materials to the planet and health
- Use solvent-free inks and no varnish
- Use modern and eco-friendly printing processes
- Do rigorous quality checks at every stage
- Undergo annual testing by a UKAS-approved laboratory
- Use controlled forestry wood for the frames
- Do recycle
- Employ disabled people
We care about these values because they help us make beautiful, high-quality, sustainable posters and frames, while minimizing our impact on the ecosystem.
WE ARE DELIVERING OUR POSTERS ALL AROUND THE WORLD
Processing Time or Handling Time: Production Time for rolled posters: 1-3 working days. (Monday-Friday)
Order Cut-off Time: Our order Cut Off Time is 8 pm (Los Angeles) Pacific - Standard Time
Transit Time: All shipping times and dates are provided in good faith, but they are just estimates.
FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING
Posters : Standard shipping with tracking is included in the product price.
Frames : Calculated at checkout.
The average is 2 to 7 working days. (Monday-Friday)
Up to 15 days for remote locations.
A print will be considered lost if it has not arrived within 30 days after shipping date.
EXPRESS SHIPPING WITH TRACKINGThis shipping upgrade will be calculated at check-out and depends upon the destination country.
Up to 15 days for remote locations.
OVERNIGHT (on special demand)
This service can be quoted on demand usually within 2 hours.
All posters and frames are carefully packaged in our partners' packing and shipping stations in the USA.
Poster only :
Posters in sizes S and A4 are sent in a reinforced envelope
All other sizes are sent rolled in a carton tube.
Frames and Poster Panels :
A special packaging ensures their full protection.
Even if our partners take the best care of the prints while packing them and delivering to your door, accidents happen. Hence if the product is damaged, it will be replaced or refunded.
Upon receiving your package, please inspect it for any damage or if the box has been opened. If there is any damage, please do not accept the package and the shipping carrier will automatically return it.
If you realize the poster was damaged after delivery, please email us some pictures of the damages (packaging+poster) and we will re-print and re-ship at the earliest.
LOST OR STOLEN PARCELS
Lost and stolen parcels will be replaced after investigation with the courier service.
If a parcel can't be delivered because the address on the order was inaccurate or incomplete, the parcel will be sent back to the printing lab. Once it is returned, the customer will need to pay for the new shipment or return to the artist.
CUSTOMS & IMPORT TAXES
If customs or import taxes apply to the purchase, the buyer is responsible for paying them. We are not responsible for delays due to customs.
Myretroposter or the Printing labs do not keep any stock of posters - all prints are made to order. To ensure the perfect quality of all orders, any posters that are returned will never be sold again by Myretroposter. The customer is responsible for paying the returning shipping fees to the Artist, who will dispose of the print.
👉🏼 Please keep in mind that the estimated time of arrival for our Limited Edition Posters includes both the production time (since all posters are printed to order) and the delivery time. We cannot be held responsible for any potential shipping delays due to customs or courier services. The estimates provided on the posters' pages are only meant to be informative, and actual delivery times may vary depending on your local delivery services.
For more information:
Address: 1201 Orange Street Suite 7160, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, United States
Phone: +1 (302) 394-9936